Best Place to Work 2022 - Ad Age | ...One of a kind, disruptive, forward-thinking - AdWeek
Kepler helps the worlds best brands transform for success in the digital age. We are looking for a proven Communications & Product Marketing Manager to help tell our story to the market across owned channels & formats.
Kepler is a pioneer in the digital marketing space that prides itself on being a great place to work. We were thrilled to be recognized by AdAge recognized among the Best Place to Work in 2022, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
The Communications & Product Marketing Manager we seek must be passionate about brand building & have a talent for content creation & B2B storytelling. They will support a global marketing team, with a focus on the US market, in developing & executing a communication strategy that helps Keplers voice break through & builds our profile as a thought leader & innovator in the digital marketing space.
The role requires exceptional business writing & storytelling skills (long- & short-form), a strong eye for design, an understanding of the ad tech and/or media space, & strong organizational skills. Youll ensure quality, clarity & consistency across Kepler content & will report to the AVP of Marketing in the US.
If you are
- A marketing leader with 3-5+ years of experience in content development, journalism, digital advertising, or marketing strategy / consulting
- A strong collaborator with Product, Client Solutions, & Business Development teams to create engaging content
- Enthusiastic about creating impactful content for use on social platforms, video, blogs, etc., & can map content to the right platforms to support a communication strategy
- Proficient with content management systems
- A creative problem-solver, always showing up with a do what it takes attitude
- Familiar with the digital advertising industry & digital media
- Experienced working with (or at) creative agencies to develop high-production value assets
- An engaging leader, clear communicator, & team player with the ability to work well with a distributed team
then this role would be great for you!
- Plan & execute a content strategy that is engaging & aligned with Keplers brand, differentiators, & business objectives, is reflective of industry trends, & reflects quality, quality & consistency
- Write articles & blog posts, publish our monthly client newsletter, support social strategy & content, write site content, & develop collateral (video, written)
- Collaborate with Kepler stakeholders across Client Solutions, Business Development & Product frame, draft, & publish compelling content
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends & adjust the content strategy as needed
- Oversee content distribution across all channels, with support from others on the team
- Track content performance to determine what works, what doesnt & how we can improve
- Own & update Keplers library of high-quality marketing collateral, imagery, video, gifs, etc., along with our senior designer
- Manage projects & details to keep fast-moving timelines on track & provide progress updates to internal constituents.
What you can expect
Transparency is fundamental to Keplers culture. Our compensation strategy is designed to attract, reward, & retain the talented employees that drive Keplers growth & success. We aim to offer competitive direct compensation & a rich indirect compensation program that demonstrates the value we place on our employees & their wellbeing.
Base Salary: $85,000 - $106,300
Target Annualized Discretionary Bonus: 10% ($8,500 - $10,600)
Target Total Compensation: $93,500 - $116,900
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Contributions
- $125/mo Mobile Phone Stipend
- $50/mo Internet Stipend
- $200/yr Home Office Equipment Stipend
- $800/yr Annual Learning Stipend
- $1,500/yr Annual Education Stipend
- Parental Leave - 12 week primary caregiver / 4 week secondary caregiver leave
- Annual Work From Anywhere 4 weeks per year
Please include a long-form writing sample/portfolio as part of your application. We would love to see your past work!
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long-term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here.