About the Role
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing/yield management & inventory optimization through state-of-the-art analytics & predictive modeling. Our team is looking for an experienced data analyst to drive complex analytical analyses for product & pricing research, ultimately informing the direction of our app & pricing models.
We are looking for Senior Data Analysts to work alongside our data science teams to build the next generation pricing models for the real estate & co-working industry. The ideal candidate is one that is passionate about generating hypotheses for business & product problems, is eager to dive into nuanced & complex data sources, & someone who wants to create beautiful data visualizations that will give business users access to data. Most importantly, you should be someone who is eager to learn new skills & adapt to the constantly shifting needs of our growing team.
- Work with partners & stakeholders to formulate quantitative & measurable objectives that have an impact on the business & our products
- Identify impactful opportunities to evolve our product roadmap by analyzing revenue streams & pricing problems
- Create compelling data visualizations that business users will be able to interact with to help answer questions & access data.
- Deliver polished presentations to partners.
- Spearhead analyses from start to finish.
- Be a resource for new analysts.
- You have 2+ years of experience in data analytics or quantitative research
- You are an exceptional problem solver, with the ability to break down large problems into smaller solvable components
- You have knowledge & experience in one or multiple of the following areas: data mining, statistical analysis, research methods, data visualization, causal inference
- You have excellent written & communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to both technical & non-technical audiences
- You are able to build beautiful, interactive dashboards for business users
- You are skilled in SQL for data munging, exploration & analysis
- You know how to tell a story using data visualization tools like Tableau, RShiny, or ggplot
- You have some experience using R or Python for data analysis
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.