The Social Media Manager will manage Moda Operandi social media activities with the key purpose to tell the brand story & drive brand awareness, engagement, referral & advocacy. The role lives within the Marketing team & supports overall key business priorities, industry moments, key partnerships & initiatives, & showroom activities & events. The role will manage the day to day operation of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+) & pull, interpret, & react to analytics & engagement data.
- Manage overall social media & content calendar for the brand & execute against it, including developing content concepts from idea to completion
- Build content strategy key franchises, business priorities, trend & seasonal edits, UGC, fashion week & event coverage, showroom activity, global & insider industry access
- Work in partnership with Editorial & Creative teams to identify & further develop content & key franchises in manner that is native to social, including developing aesthetic & tone
- Proactively engage consumers online to drive favorable brand Work with PR team to respond to questions, comments & related opportunities with speed & judgment
- Manage communication of campaigns/programs & help provide guidance to implement locally
- Work closely with Editorial team, Creative team, & Founder to coordinate development of social media content, campaigns & programs
- Oversee & approve content calendars
- Develop & maintain relationships with digital media (bloggers & online editors) & key social media influencers
- Research & stay ahead of digital innovation, fashion & beauty
- Generate metrics reports using standardized tools & craft analyses based on the data; assist in developing related
- Event production support as needed
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools & best practices; monitor competitors & other social media leaders to see how they are using them to be the early adopter of technologies
- Serve as a liaison in any social media executions with affiliates world-wide.
Essential Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to execute social/digital campaigns
- Highly engaged in social networking Active social media life Digital & social savvy with a passion for digital innovation
- Ability to analyze data, summarizing stories & insights for media, websites & social engagement strategies
- Exceptional project & analytical skills with experience in social & digital analytics (e.g. core metrics, google analytics, brand watch & social platform analytics)
- Self-starter & highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized & able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear & proactive flow of communication & ownership of tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build & maintain good rapport with internal & international teams as well as external vendors & handle situations with confidence, tact, & resourcefulness.
- College degree
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.