LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education finance & home improvement loan programs.
We are looking for aspiring Engineers (recent-grad to mid-level) to join our team as a key player for troubleshooting issues, fixing bugs, supporting business requests & putting out fires on our legacy product. This is a hands-on technical support role that will focus on solving technical problems while keeping our business platform running. Over time this role has the opportunity to develop into an application engineering, platform engineering, or infrastructure role on our growing technology team.
What youll do:
- Youll be creating our initial Level 2/3 Support Desk, supporting both our business & product/engineering teams by providing Level-2 support for all application related tickets, & Level-3 support for product related tickets.
- Perform feature add, maintenance & bug fixing on existing code base.
- Participate in product planning & daily team stand up meetings.
- Participate as a contributor & reviewer in team code reviews.
- Effectively interact & collaborate with all levels of employees, management, vendors & customers.