At Appian, were not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software, great clients, great partners! Appians Partner Organization multiplies the efforts of our sales & professional services teams to reach farther & dig deeper with clients. As a member of this dynamic organization, you will manage relationships with strategic partners to help sell an award-winning, low-code PaaS product & its services.
Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance.
- You enjoy building vs. maintaining & thrive on achieving superior results
- Youve worked as a Federal Partner Manager previously & are looking for your next organization to leave your mark
- Youre skilled in partnering with service providers to construct compelling "practices" around specific software products
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO & decision-maker levels
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, & tenacious attitude
- In alignment with Appian's Federal Sales leadership, develop a strategy for managing & selecting a portfolio of initially 15 mid-tier integrators with a goal of limiting to 10 in active management.
- Consistent screening of possible strategic partners within the mid-tier integrator ecosystem.
- Grow Appians overall revenue & market presence through & with partners
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, partners, services, legal, finance, etc. to align on channels & alliances priorities
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of mid-tier strategic service providers/systems integrators in the Federal Space
- Drive business development opportunities for direct software & service sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation & maintenance of Appian delivery practices within strategic Partners
- Build go to market strategy with partner organizations for opportunity scaling
- Pursue partners existing programs of record as well as capture of new programs for opportunities for sales of Appian software
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefits of Appian's software
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 3+ years in Partner Management
- Based out of the Washington DC area