Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, & driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services & technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health & transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe & Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London & India.
With diversity & inclusion at the forefront of Gainsights core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity & inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
SDR Job Description
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that has experience in a closing role to join our fast-paced, high-energy team. Someone successful in this role will have a passion about a career in B2B technology. A successful SDR will be able to set qualified opportunities & generate interest based on business challenges to engage in Enterprise Sales cycle for metrics in particular for segment for which they are prospecting. This role reports to the Manager, Sales Development on the Marketing team at Gainsight.
What you'll do
- Set qualified opportunity & generate interest based on business challenges to engage in Enterprise Sales cycle
- Translate our value proposition into the customers language & solve for the customers pain points.
- Use curiosity in order to understand prospects challenges, begin a deal cycle, & evaluation of a solution.
- Entice prospect to engage in Sales Cycle with Account Executives
- Work closely with & fostering relationships with key account executives within regionalize territory
What were looking for
- CRM Experience Required, Salesforce is strongly preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Effective problem-solving; resourcefulness
- 2 Years of full sales cycle experience is strongly preferred
- Understanding of B2B SaaS is strongly preferred
- Interpersonal communications; Ability to communicate with various styles of recipients
- Flexibility to be able to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Adaptability to work with multiple internal tools
- Coachability; the ability to receive feedback & utilize in positive effective manner
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics & consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity & a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." & that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust & giving back to each other & our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholderswhether our teammates, clients or shareholderscomes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching & making a difference in each others lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work & lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism & laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginners mind. Dont surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why Youll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: Weve created a new industry from scratch, & were on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, & a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, & many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, & others (and top consulting firms like BCG & McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, & Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Role is in our Phoenix, AZ office. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, & flexible PTO.