DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
Doubleverify is seeking a Policy Manager to direct the companys approach to content classification. The policy manager will work across content verticals ranging from misinformation & hate speech to crime, violence & disasters. Candidates should have knowledge of or interest in internet policy issues & media regulatory issues and/or law. They should also have excellent writing & analytical skills.
- Develop policy positions & write policies to inform classification across content verticals.
- Train labeling teams on product policy & communicate policy concepts.
- Articulate policy positions for internal teams in order to support client queries & requests.
- Understand & research public opinions & advertiser perspectives in order to inform policy creation & policy adjustments.
- Collaborate with linguists & data scientists when creating classification models.
- 3-4 years of experience in media regulatory issues: Content policy, regulation of user generated content, or media policy.
- Experience in or working with the technology industry.
- Excellent writing & analytical skills.
- Familiarity with web & social media content trends.
- Interest in & passion for policy & content classification/moderation.
- Familiarity with national or international policy proposals or frameworks for addressing harmful content online.
- Familiarity with internet policy issues.
- Familiarity with content moderation or classification.
- Masters in Public Policy, International Relations or Law.