Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
The Marketing Campaigns team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to help drive integrated campaigns that support Twilios Products lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline. This person will help design, execute, supervise & improve our integrated marketing approach for our personas across all segments.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience running multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, vendor management, flourishes with cross-department collaboration, is data-driven, exhibits a start-up/dive-right-in mentality & is looking to lead a program that directly influences Twilios sales pipeline.
- You have 4+ years demonstrated ability in marketing for B2B companies
- You have a proven track record for running marketing campaigns
- You understand how marketing & sales work together to drive revenue
- You have excellent organizational skills & can multitask across teams, projects & priorities.
- You have outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in a fast paced rocketship, own & design programs, & make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM & analytics platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Heap & Outreach..
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, draw the owl, & adapt their playbook when necessary.
As a Campaign Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, EMPOWER OTHERS: Support & lead the strategy for Twilios coordinated campaigns for industries across marketing channels & full funnel activities including events, webinars, cultivates, direct mail, & outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed & exceed desired results.
- BE AN OWNER & BE INCLUSIVE: Quarterback & chip in to regular campaign planning sessions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- BE AN OWNER & WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze results & impact of campaigns & surface insights to optimize performance.
- BE INCLUSIVE & NO SHENANIGANS: Work cross-functionally with internal & external partners to keep projects on track.
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate campaign strategy & plans with internal & external partners.
For anyone interested in building a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to learn alongside a robust demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, & leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors & leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our appealing office at 101 Spear Street in the Rincon Center in San Francisco or Atlanta Plaza, 950 East Paces Ferry Rd in Georgia. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an expansive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.