Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As the Regional Sales & Growth Partner, sitting inside the Restaurant Organization at Slice, you will own a regional territory that consists of existing accounts & prospects that you will pitch & sell Slice to. Your efforts will enable Slice to increase penetration in the region through acquisition & revenue growth through a deeper penetration with our existing network. Growth activities for existing shops including upsells to additional integrations, products, in-store collateral displays, etc. You are an effective collaborator & will work with our in-field marketing team on various strategies to win your region. You are an experienced entrepreneurial leader who will be able to work independently & remotely to maximize efficiency. You will also be a key contributor to reducing churn by building deep relationships with our owners & key partners throughout your region. You will report to your Regional Sales Manager & work in collaboration with the Head of US SMB Sales.
What you'll do:
- Actively sell pizzeria owners in your regional coverage area to grow supply for our consumers
- Upsell existing shop owners to full integration & other services
- Build relationships with restaurants in order to provide test cases for new initiatives & products
- Execute against a strategic plan to win on a market by market basis, while covering multiple markets that may require multiple tactics
- Organize & provide continuous feedback to your manager & cross-functional team members throughout the organization
- Contribute to overall market GMV growth through educating owners with best practices for success & ongoing client focus
- Execute & attend local grassroots marketing events geared towards engaging with SMB pizzeria owners
- Up to 75% travel required monthly
What we're looking for:
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial senior seller with experience managing their day-to-day schedules in order to exceed quotas
- Passionate about tech innovation & bridging technology gaps by educating your owners through face-to-face interaction
- 3-5 years experience serving the SMB space. Experience serving the restaurant industry is a plus, but not required
- A valid driver's license & vehicle for travel
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.