Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, & productivity!
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun & play; we infuse magic & joy; we make experiences that amaze & delight.
It all starts with the right team a team that deeply cares about values, customers, & each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT
We're not solving a small problem, & we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit, & redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it's possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, & the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, & Intercom.
This time, we're swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals & teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand & a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, & we hope you are too.
As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager you will be responsible for helping to select, implement & optimize our marketing technology tools. You will work closely with our Head of Marketing to craft a technology stack that allows us to attract, engage, convert & retain individual & team accounts. You will collaborate with our product, analytics & sales teams to ensure data is moving between systems, & that we leverage best practices to maintain a clean & organized set of data.
- Research & implement best-of-breed marketing tools
- Collaborate with teams to launch a variety of programs including email campaigns, landing pages, lead scoring, nurture flows, etc.
- Connect our stack to our product database & CRM, ensuring data can move freely between systems & be accessed by a variety of teams
- Support analytics, product & sales teams by ensuring systems are connected & we are making decisions based on the most up-to-date data
- Build a resilient yet scalable lead flow engine between our marketing automation & SFDC.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience, with at least 4+ in Marketing Ops, ideally at a product-led growth and/or B2B SaaS company.
- Stack Familiarity: You have primary experience using and/or implementing Hubspot & working with Salesforce, Outreach & SQL.
- Skilled Collaborator: You excel at cross-functional collaboration & relationship building, & can handle highly complex projects that impact multiple stakeholder groups
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, & see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you & others can always learn & grow.
- Ownership: You are a self-starter, & accept full accountability of your domain, & take initiative to find solutions & focus on what must be done to create success.
- Excellent Communicator: You have excellent written & verbal communication skills, & excel at making the complex seem simple.
- Technologist: You constantly evaluate the landscape of marketing tools & systems, always on the lookout for ways we can improve & optimize our stack
- Grit: You have courage, passion, & the ability to persevere towards challenging goals. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, & are agile enough to shift your focus to what is most important for our customers.
- Proactive positivity: You demonstrate care & awareness for how your actions & words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger & happier. You choose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our San Francisco office, or from a home office anywhere in North America.
Taking Care of Your Future
- Medical, dental & vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, & life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day & Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, & healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.