Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. Were partners to the business & work to empower every team within our business to scale through the acquisition & development of our employees.
About the Job:
Support the non-tech recruiting team, serving as the main point of contact for interviews, coordination / scheduling for all interviews, event management & much more!
What Youll Do:
- Own candidate communication from end to end ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Own follow up with internal stakeholders to gather & document feedback, process, follow up, etc.
- Understand business priorities & act accordingly, using best judgement as to which meetings & interviews need to prioritized, which meetings cannot be moved, etc. always approaching scheduling conflicts with a can-do approach
- Screen & source resumes as needed to support the technical recruiting function
- Maintain impeccable records, ensuring documentation of process & communication in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Support communication, organization & general business needs as necessary, creating & maintaining documents, folders, filing systems, databases, etc.
- Bachelors degree & 2+ years of prior administrative experience in a business operations function
- Relevant work experience in a startup, ecommerce and/or technology based company
- Astute understanding of technical functions & the role they play in a larger organization
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive & confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact & diplomacy
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment & demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines, personalities, long & short term projects, etc.
- Must be able to interact & communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization including senior executives, board members, etc.
- Extreme attention to detail in composing, typing & proofing materials, establishing priorities & meeting deadlines
- Must be forward thinking & constantly one step ahead
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential information & use best judgment for sharing information
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, Corporate Gmail & Google Docs preferred
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.