Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aSenior Director, Go to Market (GTM) Deployment,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Go to Market (GTM) function is implementing a new operating model revising how Visa's client-facing teams sell more effectively to our clients. This is a wide-ranging initiative aimed at helping geography teams realise their full market & revenue potential. To do this, the team's focus is on building a consistent sales operating model globally, working with country teams on ideal staffing levels & mix, & focusing on every client point of interaction with our organisation & making it better.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Leading development of the country market multi-year strategic plans, incl. market analysis & business cases for the selected strategic initiatives
- Regular engagement with country management in region, to ensure effective implementation of GTM deliverables according to agreed timelines
- Internal influence & negotiation across functions (specifically HR, Product, Client Services, MS&A, Marketing) to ensure alignment in region to GTM objectives & deliverables, ensuring active participation in the pilot process
- Clear, open & proactive reviews of the overall program & specific design elements with client-facing teams in market, eliciting feedback from country teams & responding appropriately
- Qualifying this feedback to regional & GTM leadership team to inform the pros & cons of selected approach, distinguishing between in-market variances & broader themes requiring appropriate action
- Proactive problem solving, bringing informed ideas on improvements to the program & proposing solutions to identified shortcomings early in the design review process
- Structured approach to managing deployment of the program across multiple markets simultaneously, tracking & addressing the nuances of each individual country over the course of the implementation
- Support theEU head ofBusiness Planning & Ops in business planning & tracking.
- Assist in developing an integrated view ofEU plans from sub-Regions, ensuring market plans are understood & shared by supporting functions
- Help to coordinate EU's inputs for Global & Group Executive requests on key strategic initiatives.
What we're after
- Strategic & analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high level concepts to detail
- Proven ability to build market strategic plans & distinct growth initiatives
- Past experience in developing business plans, & having them approved by Finance
- High levelof knowledge or experience in payments as well as experience in B2B Sales or a client-facing functional role strongly preferred
- Continental Europe perspective & awareness of market differences & commonalities
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly in scenarios that are not well defined or structured
- Effective communicator, especially in teaching & influencing scenarios
- Experience leading or participating in change management processes where complex organisational change was successfully implemented
- Results-oriented individual who challenges the status quo in order to drive a culture of constant improvement
- Process oriented, with a high attention to detail & quality on both internal team work & external products brought to market
- Bachelor's Degree required, or hold equivalent professional experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.