Passionate about music & want to empower music creators to achieve their goals? Are you customer-centric & solution oriented with a desire to deliver amazing service? If so, wed like to talk to you!
As advocates for artists everywhere, were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, & transparency in the workplace. Were trailblazers who arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What Youll Do?
- Lead a team of distributed (remote) Customer Experience Agents to be the first line of support for customers, including delivery of excellent customer support with on-brand messaging.
- Training, developing, & supporting the CX team to a standard of excellence, including but not limited to routine ticket & chat QA to identify areas of strength & improvement.
- Maintain & improve the escalation processes for customer inquiries to customer experience specialists.
- Establish a customer-first culture, be a key point of contact for customer issues while ensuring all compliance & company policies are met.
- Assist customer experience team with customer-driven feedback to continuously evolve
- Keep Zendesk, the central hub for all customer support, neat, tidy, & running efficiently.
- Create healthy work environments by implementing & maintaining open lines of communication, work systems, & team procedures.
- Work with the Director of Customer Experience to help with the teams development & career management: setting performance expectations, career planning, performance reviews, managing low performers, promotions, & terminations.
- Recruit, hire, & onboard high-performing team members that drive consistent operational excellence & foster a collaborative & positive team environment.
What Were Looking For?
- You share our vision.
- You demonstrate accountability for your actions & are accountable for the output of the team.
- You have a background in data capture & report consolidation & should have an understanding of Zendesk or similar.
- You can maintain a positive attitude, during high-volume and/or stressful periods keep cool, calm & proactive Operations.
- You proactively think about our customers' needs & wants.
- Youre self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- You have a bias towards action & experimentation.
- You care about quality. It drives you.
- Experience working in or with distributed teams
- You love music, play it, or produce it!
- Add bullet point here
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.