App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background & we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for an Inside Sales Representative, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
We are currently looking for a high-energy, driven Inside Sales Representative with knowledge of technology & solid B2B sales & account management experience. App Annie offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell our latest products to the world's most innovative brands & publishers.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales people, who are committed to our mission & focused on winning, in the right way. You will have a bias to action, be a self-starter, great collaborator, & focused on learning & growing daily. Here at App Annie, integrity & reliability are just as important as talent & effort.
How will you be doing this?
- Developing & managing relationships within our SMB-mid-market segment based companies
- Managing complex sales-cycles & presenting to C-level executives the value of our suite of digital advertising applications
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement in salesforce.com
- Ensure customer satisfaction & encourage customer references
What will you bring to the team?
- 4-year BA/BS Degree required or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of quota carrying experience (full closing experience) in Software or Technology sales
- Experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- 1-2 years of adtech experience is essential
- Able to demonstrate strong written & verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. App Annies mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences & achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market & is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.