The Experience Research team at Asana is focused on understanding the dynamics of modern work, the role technology plays, & how Asana can empower teams to thrive in a collaborative environment. Our work informs teams at every level of the company & drives key roadmap decisions.
Youre proactive, creative, & curious the glue that holds the team together & helps drive operational excellence to elevate our practice & insights. You will streamline processes, develop systems, & own our teams velocity & communications. Youre cool under pressure & welcome variety in your day-to-day. Youll help us move with utmost effectiveness in the name of customer learning & innovation. Youre the person we turn to to get things done.
What youll achieve
- Support six researchers & two research managers as they conduct studies remotely, in the field, in product, & at Asana locations in NY, SF & Vancouver
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for studies including screening, scheduling, pre & post study communications & database maintenance of participation
- Partner with Head of Research Ops to standardize & optimize research workflows from requests to insights sharing
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, customer success, designers, data scientists, business & marketing teams to manage pipeline of inbound research requests, track eligible research participants, share insights & the research roadmap
- Manage relationships with external partners & vendors to keep payments, licenses & contracts up-to-date
- Manage the research lab, software & equipment & anticipate future needs
- Manage the organization of research reports & deliverables, as well as templates, schedules & the team newsletter
- Interface with legal, security & IT teams to vet & onboard new research tools
- Coordinate research events ex. roundtables, lunch & learns, workshops
- 3+ years in operations, project management, or as a producer, ideally with a design or research team
- Experience coordinating multiple fast moving projects concurrently
- Ability to translate, iterate, & optimize team & cross-team workflows to improve efficiency
- Excellent writing & editing skills to create thoughtful, targeted & effective internal & external communication
- Strong stakeholder management & collaborative abilities, communicate early & often
- Comfort with ambiguity, you always have a backup plan
- Experience with a work management tool like Asana, spreadsheets, gSuite, web conferencing & virtual collaboration tools
- Have experience with tools like User Testing, Ethn.io or Qualtrics, & are accustomed to sending emails to large audiences
- Are familiar with Looker, SQL, & SPSS
- Have worked with remote teams
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.