Enterprise Account Executive - NYC
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, around the clock, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
What you will be doing:
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual contributor. We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products & services to enterprise clients in Financial Services. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning & winning support of C-level executives. We expect you to network & build relationships with target financial institutions through FinTech conferences & meetups, trade shows, & other innovative strategies. We are counting on you to have a major impact in extending our cutting-edge technology to millions of users worldwide.
What you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting potential new customers working closely with Marketing
- Developing & implementing account strategies
- Gaining access to senior execs at our target customers & building collaborative relationships that drive our solution forward
- Closing deals using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Generating enthusiasm for our AI solutions at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences & other venues
- Creating, managing & reporting on the sales pipeline
- Engaging with select strategic alliance partners
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise/SaaS sales in Financial Services
- A track record of high performance & extremely satisfied customers
- Experience selling to senior executives within large organizations
- Experience with consultative solution selling sales methods
- Experience selling software in net new categories
- Go-getter with strong organization & follow-up skills & attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.