Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator / Developer to manage our core system, support the organization & drive processes & system enhancements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment under such a key role that will directly impact business agility & success
The candidate must have experience on SFDC Administration with ideally custom developer skills in SFDC. He/she should be business savy: passion for Business support, & extra mile mindset will be key differentiator in candidate selection.
He/she must be able to work independently once given the direction & objectives
- 2nd Level administration & support of SFDC platform & connected API. Including, but not limited to : troubleshooting escalated cases, managing & setting up users, object customization, fields, record types, page layouts, validations rules, Permissions & Security.
- Understand Master Data Management criticality & Manage mass-updates when necessary.
- Help manage queue of pending projects & requested enhancements.
- Understand business requirements & translateinto strategy based technical solutions recommendations.
- Design, Configure, Project Manage & ultimately deliver enhancements & new functionality to support the business using the Force.com platform features including: custom objects & fields, Process Builder/Flows, approval processes, Apex code, Lightning Aura/Web Component & Visualforce.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, & testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments (including Data load / Conversion).
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, & documented.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS or similar.
- Min 3 years in SFDC application administration (Admin or Developer certification a significant plus) with strong understanding of SFDC platform architecture & out of the box functionality & configuration.
- Lightning Experience & Salesforce CPQ a definite strong plus.
- Strong working knowledge of APEX (classes, triggers andweb services), Lightning Aura/Web Component, SOQL, Salesforce APIs, Visualforce,Force.com platform.
- Fluent English a must, Fluent French a plus.
- Business urgency & Business no collateral minded.
- Sense of ownership, Result driven.
- Problem solving & Prioritization skills
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Multi tasks in fast paced environment.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering, Information Technology
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.