Compass is looking for a Designer to work on the expansion team focused on Mergers & Acquisitions & organic expansion. In this role, youll be responsible for bringing our brand to life through these new agents by engaging their audiences through the design of sophisticated advertising, print collateral, & digital design. Were looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that communicates our brand vision, educates our customers through compelling infographics & market reports, & creates beautiful, professional materials for our real estate & business development operations.
As a Designer, youll be part of the National Design team & report into a Design Director. You will collaborate closely with local Marketing Advisors, target brokerages, & present work to Compass Agents throughout the design cycle. This is a full-time position.
What we're looking for:
- Full knowledge of Adobe CS, & proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign, bonus for skills in AfterEffects
- Proficient in using our brand guidelines & style guides on applicable projects
- Proficient using grid systems & style sheets
- Be able to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, & graphic elements
- Ability to communicate & collaborate on cross-functional teams as well as with high touch clients
- Collaborates without ego when working with others & has a can-do attitude
- Skilled at giving & receiving feedback & critique
- Proficient at applying design systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment, start-up & agency experience is a plus
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Creative problem solver
On any given day you might:
- Design brand identities for our agents, including logos, tone of voice etc. with supervision from a Senior Designer or above
- Create ads & marketing materials for print & digital
- Contribute to conceptual & visual development of various projects alone or in teams
- Provide design support to the team by implementing new layouts
Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application.
The Marketing & Design team at Compass is responsible for shaping every aspect of the company, including the brand, the product, & all marketing & communications. We value great brands & believe design & creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission.
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums & on many different types of projects. Were building an organization & products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the worlds best agents. Because we believe that having the best product is the best kind of marketing, the quality, intelligence & visual design of our products is our top priority.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.