Who We Are:
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What You Will Do Here:
You will be responsible for guiding our clients through their entire HomeLight Cash Close transaction; from first conversation until the final closing of their home sale. This is a hands-on, high touch sales role where the details matter. You will partner with our teams internally & with our real estate agent partners to ensure our clients transaction is simple, certain & satisfying. You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business that is changing real estate transactions forever. As our business grows your role will have the opportunity to grow alongside the business.
- Educate clients on the home buying & selling process through our two Cash Close products HomeLight Trade-In & HomeLight Cash Offer
- Communicate diligently across our teams & our agent partners to ensure the highest level of service to clients
- Promptly return all client & agent emails, phone calls & texts
- Sell the value propositions of Cash Close as it relates to a clients individual situation
- Run financial analysis on a real estate transaction & walk the client through this analysis
- Working with clients to refine their needs & wants based on feedback & active listening
- Adapt your work schedule to meet the needs of our clients & agent partners, which will include some work needed on the weekends & evenings
- Coordination with a Transaction Coordinator & Loan Officer to ensure all transactions happen seamlessly & compliantly
- Manage & own our CRM to keep track of day-to-day movement & analytics on live leads & transactions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- Confident with financial calculations & discussing them with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM systems
- Previous residential real estate experience preferred
- Licensed as a loan officer is a plus
- Real Estate License is a plus
- Prior experience at a high-growth company is a plus