CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Were seeking a Senior Manager of Data Analysis & Visualization to ensure our data is best utilized by our organization to optimize our KPIs. Reporting directly to the VP of Member Insights & Analytics, you will be an integral part of a cross functional team that ensures the right data is pushed to the right teams in the right way.
The ideal candidate knows how to structure data, create useful metrics & present to stakeholders in user friendly ways. The scope of your work will be focused on subscriber analytics, including retention, campaign & funnel conversion, new member acquisition, customer lifetime value, & other key operational metrics.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure data is structured in our system & clean in order to maximize utility by all stakeholders
- Synthesize & visualize data such that the entire organization can use it to drive KPIs
- Create automated reporting as well as custom reporting to support stakeholders
- Combine & analyze large sets of member data from multiple sources
- Identify actionable insights that will help drive growth for our business
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in data, data analysis, reporting
- You are a great communicator & collaborator. You value building strong relationships with colleagues & stakeholders, & you have the ability to translate complex topics in simple, non-technical terms that are meaningful to the business
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau etc
- Proficiency in excel, SQL
- Bachelor's Degree