LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Technical Account Manager, (TAM) you will provide exemplary technical service to LiveRamps most strategic customers to make them successful with the LiveRamp product suite. As a TAM, you will be the technical expert & trusted advisor to your customers, building strong relationships throughout their organization from their delivery teams to their senior executives.
You will be accountable for:
- Overall Program Management of Technical projects implemented with Strategic LiveRamp customers
- Understanding in-depth how your customers are technically implemented & configured with LiveRamp & continuously advising your customers on how they can improve their implementation to drive additional business value from LiveRamp
- Providing technical & business context to internal teams when there is an issue related to your customers configuration, what success looks like for your customer, & ideate on recommended solutions for your customer.
- Relaying the impact of system issues or outages to your customer & addressing all follow-up communications & project managing technical needs associated
- Designing & completing technical tests to improve the value that your customers derive from the LiveRamp platform or to understand the impact of upcoming core product changes to your customers workflows
- Collaborating with Product & Support teams to create customer-specific rollout plans for product updates & new product releases
- Delivering required, unique customization in the platform on behalf of a customer, & working with Product & Engineering teams to move toward Product standardization
- Understanding all technical cost-to-serve elements (e.g. ticket volume, cloud costs, etc.) associated with each customer & defining plans to improve upon these
- Ongoing education for the customer on to address technical & product capabilities of LiveRamps product suite
- Maintaining comprehensive shared, internal technical documentation for your customers & providing regular Runbook updates to your customers.
- This will grow into a leadership role & you will be expected to hire, manage, & train new Technical Account Managers as customer demand dictates.
- 5-10 years experience in enterprise level client facing work
- Professional, has executive presence, & is collaborative. You are a stellar client relationship manager, capable of successfully communicating with both technical & non-technical stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- A strong product generalist who is excited by the challenge of solving complex user related issues
- Excels in both written & verbal communication
- Familiar with SQL & is comfortable building basic queries & modifying more complex ones (SQL experience from current or previous roles)
- Swiftly prioritizes & responds to ever-morphing, high-impact, urgent requests from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc.
- Thrives in technical troubleshooting & interfaces successfully with technical teams
- Superb analytical & problem-solving skills to quickly identify root cause of issues & generate creative solutions
- Practiced in project management
- Organized & self-starting
- Artful & organized with follow-ups, driving projects & items to completion
- Highly productive, flexible, & seeks efficiency in all things
- You thrive with independent work & require little management & seek only coaching & mentorship
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York, or from the comfort of your own home office
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.