CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
CLEAR is seeking an experienced, performance driven Web Optimization Manager to lead our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) program & act as the business stakeholder for all web needs & requests throughout the organization. This is a highly cross-functional position that requires someone skilled at critical thinking, data analysis, & executing to hit aggressive marketing objectives & growing business needs.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical & technical expertise. This individual must excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, & have a proven track of developing data based insights & recommendations to increase conversion rates across consumer facing websites, while simultaneously improving the user experience.
What You Will Do:
- Lead conversion rate optimization for CLEARs consumer-facing websites & landing pages. Help concept, build, implement & manage a robust pipeline of optimization tests in partnership with internal teams, continuously improving conversion metrics & driving new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for ensuring that we are driving growth while delivering the best experience for our customers.
- Partner with Growth Marketing, Business Development, Analytics, & Growth Business team, acting as an intake manager for various & growing business needs.
- Work directly with engineering & product managers to plan, groom, & sprint marketing items in the larger roadmap, understanding & dictating business priorities.
- Ensure timely, high quality execution of the roadmap, with a rapid test & learn mindset to help you refine your approach over time. Rapidly implement winners, & optimize the test & learn plan based on past results. Define events for success of both marketing plans & new business needs on the web to ensure connectivity & easily accessible data analysis based on various objectives.
- Actively monitor & report on the performance across the CRO program. Socialize results via scorecards & executive reports. Continually optimize based on results while ensuring brand standards are applied & maintained across all properties.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of web management & CRO experience
- Expertise in CMS & Project Management programs
- Technical expertise on backend systems
- User testing experience preferred
- SEO experience preferred
- Strong partner management skills - maintaining both internal & external relationships
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, & drive work forward with a sense of urgency
- Extreme attention to detail & a curious mind
- Strong communication skills- you are not afraid to speak up
- A demonstrated sense of pride in your work