Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are looking for a talented Senior IT Specialist to provide technical assistance & support related to computer systems, hardware, & software. You will thrive in this role if you enjoy multitasking, rolling up your sleeves & problem solving with a can-do attitude. You will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, & find & implement solutions to a variety of internal customer related issues.
Heres what you'll do
- Set up Macs & Apple iOS devices & perform day-to-day maintenance & support
- Configure JAMF software to manage computer configurations & updates
- Provide user support to our Mac user community
- Provide technical support for incoming queries & issues related to computer systems, software, & hardware
- Respond to queries promptly & efficiently, either in person or over the phone
- Setup & train new users; partner with HR & Facilities to ensure onboarding & offboarding processes are followed
- Take pride in a flawless user experience. We want happy users!
Here's what you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Technical skills with the following: JAMF/Casper, Autopkg, Applescript, Bash Script, OS X Operating Systems, Confluence, Google Apps, JIRA, Zendesk
- System administration support experience in Linux is highly desired
- Skills in laptop data backup & recovery
- Ability to multitask & work well under pressure
- Experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing startup with a lean team
- Ability & willingness to wear multiple hats & prioritize tasks as they roll in
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- JAMF certification(s) (CCT, CCA, CCE) highly desired
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) is nice to have
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.