As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a New Grad, Software Test Engineer (Master Degree), you will work side by side with a highly energetic & seasoned group of developers & business partners in an Agile environment. In this role, you will play an important part in software development stories from their inception to coding & testing ensuring the highest quality of software & architecture.
Some things you might work on as a New Grad, Software Test Engineer (Master Degree) are:
- Design & implement manual & automated test cases utilizing Fitnesse, Selenium, C#
- Support overall testing lifecycle (upstream & downstream) as part of the testing team assigned to development & integration projects
- Provide testing framework to ensure individual projects are in compliance with standards & practices
- Provide insight, IIT requirements into testing standards development & evolution
- Ensures overall quality standards are incorporated into test plans