The SO Assistant Manager will supervise the Special Orders team & key projects to drive business growth & deliver an exceptional client experience. They will design & execute tactical initiatives aligned with our department goals, maximizing sales & driving client engagement.
The Assistant Manager will partner with the stylist team to develop a tailor-made action plan, building a calendar of activities based on client demand, brand activation's & key social occasions. They will measure & report performance taking learning outcomes to inform future business opportunities. They will use a data led approach & use analysis to support project proposals & reviews.
They will partner with the merchant team to ensure we are aligned with wider business objectives to support cross functional goals & ensure the highest standards through all brand touch points.
The Assistant Manager will be a key contributor to the learning & development of the wider Stylist team & feed in special order opportunities to the team content strategy.
What You'll Do
- Line manage & give guidance to special orders team
- Lead key projects to support business growth & report on performance
- Facilitate all Special Order communications, operations, & processes at a luxury experience level
- Understand, recognize, & meet the needs of Moda Operandi couture clients, Stylists, & vendors.
- Liaison effectively & expediently with all internal & external partners required to close special requests & drive sales.
- Partner with Stylists to understand & prioritize the Special Order global business
- Communicate with Merchant team and/or vendors for product information required
- Gather & execute all information for import sheets, product descriptions, & purchase orders for Stylist Requests
- Escalate Special Order issues to Senior Client Experience Manager or relevant Merchant
- Import stylist POs & assist in assortment creation
- Schedule training & showroom clinics as needed
- Assist with seasonal trend boards & buy matrices as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree preferably in fashion or merchandising
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, & able to multi-task
- Must be flexible & adaptable to ever-changing, fast-paced, & high-growth environment
- Pro-active & able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve process
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Analytical skills & reasoning ability
- Able to work within a team & with all cross-functional partners
- Proficient in Excel & Photoshop with an aptitude for learning new programs
- Willing to execute priorities with a sense of urgency, working nights and/or weekends at peak times
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve