WHO WE ARE:
BARK Retail & Partnerships is where amazing product, content, & experiences come together. From the surprise & delight of seasonal assortments at Target, to custom product at your local Dunkin Donuts, to the Winterfest slope-side experience with Subaru, BARK Retail is where we engage & super-serve our consumers in real life. We seek to deepen our existing partnerships across channels & categories as well as to develop new relationships that introduce BARK to new audiences on different platforms. We are building our team with dog lovers who like to move fast & who have a passion for business development. If you are insightful, creative, & like to innovate on the status quo, we want to hear from you!
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
On the BARK Retail team, we are looking for smart, strategic, & creative individuals who have a passion for not only growing BARKs business in existing Retail channels & partners, but who also want to change the Retail conversation itself. Bark magic has transformed the world of dog toys & treats, & now we are looking to apply the same entrepreneurial spirit of surprise & delight to reimagine our brand in Retail.
We seek a Retail Sales Operations Coordinator who can provide excellent customer service to both internal & external partners & who wants to help to implement scalable standards & processes to support the Retail channels fast paced growth.
- Provide excellent customer service to select retailers across different channels of trade & internal partners.
- Assist & provide feedback on processes & procedures with an opportunistic eye for scalability.
- Build strong relationships with sales, planning, finance, IT, fulfillment, & merchandising teams within the retail channel.
- Manage & maintain orders systemically by partnering with teams to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Maintain inventory both allocation & accuracy within the system
- Manage & track chargebacks with operations manager to ensure accurate accountability, research, & forecasting.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in retail/wholesale sales operations; big box retailer experience a plus
- Obsessed with customer experience & long-view process for planning/expansion
- Excellent organizational, planning, & communication skills.
- Experience in NetSuite preferred.
- Experience with Domo a plus.
- A self-starter with the ability to multitask, prioritize, be proactive and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Must love dogs.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish. This can be a remote position or located in our NYC office.