Digital Solutions Lead, Programmatic - ADVZ
ABOUT ADVZ (pronounced advise)
ADVZ is a fully accredited Google Marketing Platform (GMP) sales partner. We help brands build stronger digital connections with consumers through nimble & strategic engagement models, providing advertising & data strategy, training, technology design & hands-on campaign management.
As a Kepler Group company, ADVZ draws from Kepler's strategic, technology-and data-driven marketing expertise to provide world-class Google marketing support.
The ADVZ team is guided by Keplers values:
- Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work. In fact, were proud to share that AdAge just recognized Kepler as the #7 Best Place to Work, validating our investment in our team & our clients.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun, authentic, empathetic, & ever-in-motion. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
- We're human. You'll have an option to join Employee Resource Groups, DEI initiatives, & altruism efforts to bring positive societal impact.
ADVZs programmatic leaders live within the Digital Solutions team, driving expertise of the Google Marketing Platform media buying products: Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, & more.
The Digital Solutions team is made up of forward-thinking media traders, with ad platform optimization expertise across biddable media channels (including programmatic DSP media: audio, DOOH, native, display, social, SEM, video/Advanced TV, etc) & a keen sense of macro marketing, data policy, & technology trends.
This team is not simply a trading desk - you will be a strategic biddable media expert, who will be client-facing, partner-facing, & seen as an internal expert for brainstorming future-proof ad tech solutions that drive client value & solve/automate internal workflow challenges. External training for clients will reinforce best practices covering set up, execution, reporting & optimization.
As a Digital Solutions Account Lead of programmatic, you will refine your programmatic craft across the Google Marketing Platform (e.g.,. DV360, SA360, CM360), unlocking value across channels (Advanced TV/CTV, Audio, Video/YouTube, Display/Native, SEM) & the ad tech ecosystem of SSPs, CDPs, DMPs, ad verification partners, & more.
Aside from an advancement in technical skills, this role will offer a unique entrepreneurial opportunity to support a business from the ground up, developing processes, growing the team, etc. Youll be very independent & given the opportunity to take on challenges that you feel are mission critical for the business to scale effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Learn: Refine your programmatic/biddable media expertise while broadening your optimization expertise with Googles omni-channel media trading platforms & analytics tools, actively planning & launching campaigns across GMP.
- Google: Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360
Also, learning about other channels & platforms will help us determine the best fit for Google products within a marketing mix.
Note: you are not expected to have a deep expertise across all platforms & channels on day 1, but youre expected to have an eagerness & willingness to learn (and teach)!
Guide & Teach: Provide training, input, & hands-on guidance around campaign design, innovation, testing frameworks, & data/measurement solutions
Lead: Help us build a team!
- Work with ADVZ peers to provide best-in-class Google support
- Codify & share best practices across the team
- Be a strategic partner to your clients & to Google counterparts (e.g., product development)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of full-time digital optimization experience required (e.g. Paid Search (SEM), Programmatic/DSP media buying, Paid Social, etc)
- Bachelors degree or similar alternative, recognized & relevant certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills, & comfort with MS Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis & internet technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with strong ability to create & build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, & pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Strong passion to embrace diversity -- to be authentic, empathetic, equitable, & inclusive
Previous hired candidates for this role often have these titles across agencies, consultancies, brands, digital media solutions providers, & ad-tech/mar-tech partners:
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Strategist
- Senior Associate
- Senior Specialist
- Coordinator or Senior Coordinator
- Account Manager or Manager
Candidates are often looking for the next step in their career to become a:
- Senior Supervisor
- Lead Strategist
- Lead Coordinator
- Senior Account Manager
- Associate Director
- Senior Manager
- Senior Manager, Programmatic
- Associate Director, Paid Social
- Lead Specialist, Paid Search / SEM / PPC
- Lead Strategist, Biddable Media
- Senior Account Manager, Performance/Growth
- Lead Coordinator, eCommerce/Paid Digital
Is this role close to what youre looking for, but not quite right?
Consider our Kepler Media Delivery department listings on our career page (https://www.keplergrp.com/careers):
- Optimization & Innovation: Media platform optimization specialists & leads, ad tech experts, partner innovation Includes curious change agents, SEM, Social, DSPs, Advanced TV experts
- Hear about the department directly from an OI Manager: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctRNKSrMHQ.
- Marketing Analytics & Insights: Data Management, data visualization, insight identification, advanced analytics for data engineers, data architects, data scientists.
- Client Solutions: Client strategy, media planning, ad operations, marketing systems & measurement strategy for consultants, strong presenters, project managers, business navigators.
- Watch our Client Solutions Senior Analyst introduction video: https://youtu.be/7aYnKRnrbvU.
MORE ABOUT ADVZ + KEPLER
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision & dental benefits
- 401k with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave: 16 weeks primary caregiver, 4 weeks secondary caregiver
- Adoption assistance
- Health & Wellness monthly reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement & training stipend
- Hybrid Office/WFH Schedules: office supplies, internet, & phone stipend
- Unlimited PTO: Minimum vacation days enforced
- Work from Anywhere 4 weeks per year
- Stocked kitchen, DoorDash meals, & other team outings
- Collaborative & friendly work space, easily commutable locations
- Volunteering & altruism opportunities
- Team building lunches & events, & company celebrations: Summer, Halloween, Holidays, & many multicultural holidays recognized/celebrated
If something is important to you thats not listed here, let us know!
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning & development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences & events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects & Hackathons
- Environment of learning from peers, including 30+ class training program, Kepler University, powered by Center of Excellence & Tiger Team subject matter expert groups
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology & industry thought leaders
- Kepler Rocket Mentorship Program: beneficial for the development of both mentors & mentees
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): identity & interest based teams to help you throughout your time at Kepler
LETS TALK: Questions about Kepler or any of our opportunities?
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here