Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to help us scale our CRM Reactivations team. As a key member of a growing team, you will own the Campaign Management for one of our brands.
You will be responsible to lead how we design & execute campaigns across multiple channels to get back our former customers. You will have great internal partners to set you up for success.
Candidates must have a passion for CRM Marketing, a strong analytical drive, & be excited to push the limits.
- Own execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Obsess with automation as we want you to do the least amount of manual tasks
- Develop & execute advanced segmented email & cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (cancelled customers).
- Be responsible for mobile channels -- SMS, in-app & app push -- owning planning, creative & execution processes & internal partners
- Own day-to-day processes & quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, & improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around personalization, automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines, device optimization) & the following analysis to improve our strategy
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- An incredible operator, passionate about execution, automation, & scaling your impact
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborative effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, & grow our communications to be best-in-class across multiple channels.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with multiple channels -- app push, in app, SMS -- is a big plus.
- At least 1 year of experience analyzing marketing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building user journeys
- Basic -or higher, knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL & other similar technologies
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.