The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent.
The media team is looking for an experienced brand media professional to support our brand & product marketing initiatives. Working in a fast-paced environment on our growing team, this role will be responsible for North America brand media campaigns that drive awareness, consideration, & purchase intent. From strategy through execution, the Associate Manager, Brand Media will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message & reach Peloton prospects across channels & touchpoints. This role will report into the Senior Director, North America Media & will work closely with external agency partners & cross-functional partners across Marketing (including Media & Lifecycle, Product & Brand Marketing, Creative, Analytics, & Insights) & beyond.
- Own planning, strategy/ execution, & reporting for brand media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process
- Develop media strategy/plan, including media mix & flighting
- Develop campaign media briefs & present to agencies/internal partner teams
- Partner with Creative to develop a comms & media plan for Brand campaigns to maximize impact
- Provide input & feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices & aligns with campaign objectives
- Project manage campaign to ensure teammates & agencies meets key milestones & campaign launches on time
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, & report on results
- Consult on media testing roadmap to assess key hypotheses that will drive brand & product outcomes
- Share learnings with Product & Brand marketing teams
- 3-5 years of experience planning & executing brand media campaigns; experience with digital channels/platforms strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, & organization
- Analytical mindset & curiosity with ability to identify data-driven insights
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced & ambiguous environments
- Must be adaptable & willing to take on different/additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.