Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is a client facing & an individual contributor role responsible for managing configuration activities with mid to high complexity along with identifying & resolving issues of moderate complexity & taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This position is at a professional level & requires strong execution & analytical abilities. This role works independently & receives minimal guidance, with guidance only in the most complex situations. Responsibilities also include proactively looking for opportunities to improve processes to further increase team's efficiency & effectiveness.
- Provide dedicated implementation & configuration support to assigned Visa clients within a market and/or support to assigned countries/markets.
- Manage multiple types of configuration requests in support of client & Visa initiatives. Such as the addition of new system parameters to rollout a new service. This involves the coordination & prioritization of resources & tasks based on committed deliverable dates.
- Meet all milestones & deliverables in a timely manner.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements & manage steps required to support all new card program installations, processor conversions & updates to existing programs without customer impact. This includes the setup of new products & services.
- Provide initial consultation & guidance on clients' requests & needs, which also includes discussion of processing implications & completing questionnaires.
- Review, research, & analyze each client configuration request (i.e. Client Information Questionnaire) in detail to ensure completeness & accuracy. This includes highlighting discrepancies, inconsistences & incomplete information.
- Ability to translate technical information to business language in order for clients to gain a better understanding of the changes.
- Participate and/or Lead conference calls associated with client configurations - this may include internal and/or external clients.
- Ensure execution of all deliverables including ownership of implementation & packet management.
- Prepare accurate estimation & processing of billable tasks.
- Attends project kick off meetings with client & Visa project team.
- Prepare & maintain configuration checklists/profiles associated to assigned clients and/or markets.
- Provide problem resolution support for production & testing configuration changes.
- Report client incidents & manage to resolution.
- Provide 24 x 7 support for escalated inquires related to client configuration changes (i.e. cardholder declines from a new card program set up or testing interruptions).
- Responsible for the review & approval of other team members' implementation work packets. These work packets represent the Visa system table changes involved within a client's request & requires a review in multiple Visa applications.
- Provide responsive, accurate, & timely communications to internal & external stakeholders.
- Negotiate amongst various Visa teams & coordinate resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Facilitate any emergency requests & coordinate internal resources (i.e. real time changes with network operations).
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients & internal stakeholders (i.e. Account Management, Project Management, & Testing).
- Represent customer system & operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Provide training (and share knowledge) to internal and/or cross-functional teams & external clients, as applicable.
- Contribute to department processes & procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or a minimum of 8years' equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
- DB2 SQL, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Experience using CCM applications & tools (e.g. CORE, CONFIG, VbVCIS, RDMS) is preferred. Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations
Demonstrate success in customer relationship management. Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to prioritize effectively & multi-task under deadlines.
Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations & processing services. Ability to follow complex processes, procedures & adjust to a continuously changing environment.
Able to remain calm & professional in high stress situations. Requires ability to train others effectively. Proactively expanding industry knowledge.
Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
Demonstrates strong consultative skills within areas of expertise.Shows strong expertise & specialized knowledge in areas of responsibility & tools required to support client configurations.
Ability to comprehend & translate complex technical issues & apply to business solutions.
Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required. Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in & we embrace inclusion & diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be & we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.