Read something interesting online today? Theres a good chance you have seen us!
Taboola is the worlds largest native platform on digital properties. We turn users on the open web into customers with our native experience, deep understanding of user intent & mastery of content. We help brands to cut through the noise, with ad units designed to appear in moments of attention & driving user action at scale.
Taboola recently secured a 30 year partnership with Yahoo, providing advertisers with the largest scale on the open web. We serve 360 recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including BBC, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, Ouest France, USA Today.
As an Enterprise Advertising Account Manager based in our Stockholm office you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy & managing all new enterprise advertisers. At this critical time, your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to maintain & grow the partnership with a strategic & commercial attitude.
What we offer:
- Fantastic global career opportunities, competitive salary & generous benefits.
- The chance to be part of a Nasdaq listed company.
- Invaluable experience in the worlds leading discovery & native advertising platform
- The opportunity to join an international team, thats ambitious, revenue driven with a deep technical knowledge of digital advertising so the chance to learn from the best.
- A company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
- Hybrid working policy
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people
What youll do:
- Manage an enterprise book of business & clearly understand advertisers objectives to intelligently drive performance & scale, as well as identify opportunities & effectively upsell.
- Understand Taboolas platform capabilities & the value proposition for each advertiser. Monitor & analyze metrics to proactively optimize & improve results.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service & grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Provide accurate best practices & recommendations to our clients based on data.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success & retention.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail & drive success.
- Communicate clearly & collaborate well with cross functional teams.
What youll need:
- Fluent in Swedish & English are a must. If you have other Nordic languages, this will be an added benefit
- 3+ years experience client-facing in the digital media space
- Experience in Performance Marketing a plus
- A strong desire to build a business - we are a global business that is still growing in the Nordics & we need someone who is up for the challenge to make Taboola a household name
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about Customer relationship management
- Strong critical thinking & data decision driven skills
- Agility & flexibility
- Ability to effectively prioritize & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team against challenges quarterly revenue targets
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products & apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites & mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, & performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, & distribute organic & sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: Bloomberg, Business Insider, Huffington Post, MSN,Unidad Editorial, Prisa, Welt, Le Figaro & The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, So Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney & Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com & follow @taboola on Twitter.