Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Principal Growth Analyst to develop cross-brand insights to scale our businesses profitably. The role will lead development in marketing & digital product optimization through in-depth analytical insights & experimentation. You will work with marketing & analytics to build capabilities for one of the fastest-growing US food brands & be the champion of a data-centric approach to our marketing & digital product operations. You will work collaboratively with data engineering, business intelligence, data science, & to provide effective & high impact insights to drive business performance.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to constantly improve on existing techniques & processes & have a passion for driving results through analytical insights & storytelling. You will need to be effective in working with all levels of stakeholders to drive action from learning.
You will have the opportunity to dive into varied & interesting analytical challenges including marketing mix optimization, ROI, user behavior pre-and post-purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will steer the business questions at the heart of growth marketing strategy & tactics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & partners within the data organization to own & drive analytical projects including channel mix optimization, targeting strategies, testing, performance analysis, & reporting solutions
- Analyze complex business problems using large datasets from internal & external sources to provide deep insight & recommendations to decision-makers
- Scope & develop self-service reporting tools, produce complex analytical models, develop forecasts, & drive predictive & prescriptive data solutions
- Enhance & maintain measurement & reporting for the growth marketing organization
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find creative solutions
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have
- A BS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program
- Minimum 6 years of professional analytical experience
- Experience working with a range of business stakeholders & communicating technical results in business language
- Strong coding skills in SQL, & hands-on experience using Python for analysis (PySpark a plus)
- Experience in the application of statistics & analytical techniques, including regression analysis & statistically rigorous experimentation in marketing contexts
- Ability to balance attention to detail & rapid execution
- Expertise in data visualization & data storytelling, including experience with Tableau
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.