Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This organization provides client configuration & implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of the complex systems & applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing & its implications to clients & cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, & direct connect merchants.
This is a client facing & an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying & resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level & requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
- Provide implementation & configuration support to assigned Visa clients and/or in assigned market; meet all milestones & deliverables in a timely manner; Ensure customer expectations are met & exceeded
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements & facilitate new card program installations, conversions & maintenance requests without customer impact
- Manage non-routine processing & change requests, as well as support customer initiatives
- Partner & present opportunities to clients with the objective of increasing performance & further educating clients on programs
- Act as approver for other analysts on client program changes
- Prepare & maintain detailed project plans, status reports, & issues logs in support of client projects and/or initiatives
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients & internal stakeholders
- Represent customer system & operational requirements to internal Visa organizations
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments
- Report customer project accomplishments & deliverables to management monthly
- Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams & external clients, as applicable
- Proactively identify & recommend opportunities for process improvement resulting in improved efficiency & effectiveness, & increased customer satisfaction
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to comprehend & translate complex technical issues & apply to business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations & processing services.
- Spanish & English required.
- 3 or more years of work experience with a BachelorsDegree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 5 years' equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
Please submit resume in English format
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.