What You Get To Do Every Day
- Distribute received product to copywriting categories (Jewelry, Ready-To-Wear, Mens, Home, Shoes & Accessories & Handbags)
- Assist with the distribution of all ready to SKU authenticated product to the appropriate category
- Ensure copywriting racks are full & the product is distributed evenly
- Quality controlling every item at pick-up, ensuring everything has a receiving ticket
- Take rejections to consignor returns as needed
- Work with Lead Receivers to ensure VIP consignments are given to the proper copywriters
- Stock Receiving Desk with supplies (hangers, containers, plastic sleeves & printer paper
- Distribute inbound boxes and/or bags to receiving, keeping multiple bag consignments together
- Help keep Receiving area organized by condensing & organizing consignments in the staging area
- Removing the cardboard from the workstation & putting it in recycle container
What You Bring To The Role
- Able to handle & distribute many items per day
- Able to regularly lift up to 20 lbs
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem-solve
- Excellent attention-to-detail & organizational skills
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.