The Senior Contributor Account Manager position is an experienced, creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, & disciplined professional. As a content partner account manager, this role thinks strategically about how to support our contributors while driving tactical execution of account management initiatives. This role understands what drives success in the digital marketplace, is results driven & thrives in an innovative high-energy environment.
The Senior Contributor Account Manager is a key role that supports advancing our strategic content partner program.
In this position, you would:
- Be responsible for managing content strategic partnership accounts.
- Own content partner happiness & loyalty; making their success a primary focus ensuring that every interaction with Shutterstock is a rewarding experience.
- Act as an internal champion for content partners coordinating across teams for content processing, marketing & sales presentations.
- Provide partner administrative support, including account set-up, onboarding, day-to-day partner operations, & account reviews.
- Evaluate inquiries & requests; compare data to draw conclusions, use effective approaches for selecting a course of action & applying solutions.
- Support strategic content partner success through acting as a stakeholder in implementation of workflows supporting customer content requests.
- Develop & own success criteria for strategic content partners; measurable commitments that identify & develop account development opportunities.
- Own business administration processes to ensure secure & accurate documentation of payment & tax information for contributor accounts.
- Participate in programs designed to document & advance account management processes & workflows.
You must possess appropriate skills including:
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves & working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise & enthusiasm for Photography, Illustration and/or Footage experience with 3+ years of professional experience in any or all three fields.
- Enjoy helping people, solving problems, & working to provide a better user experience.
- Strong bias for action; ability managing multiple (and competing) priorities & deadlines while operating in a lean work environment.
- Engaging personality with exceptional leadership, communication & networking skills. Enjoy helping people, solving problems, & working to provide a better user experience.
- Technically minded; ability to provide creative ideas around using technology to improve the contributor experience.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Firm knowledge of media licensing & business terms, trademark & copyright law.
- Software: Experience using media production & editing tools, including; Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Compressor, After Effects, Excel, Google Docs & file sharing protocol.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V