TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants & diners.
Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire & enable people to confidently discover, experience & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition & Media department is in charge of growing TheForks user base & increasing the engagement of existing users through all digital channels (SEA, Paid Social, App campaigns, etc.) for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, this team is strongly interfaced with several other functions amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) central functional teams (Data, CRM, Brand), & (iii) key partners (Google, Facebook, agencies)
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition & Media, you will define & lead the acquisition action plan. You will liaise with every local marketing teams & agencies to define the relevant actions & monitor the performances (bookings, new customers, ROAS).
What you will do:
Manage paid acquisition campaigns:
- Setup & lead globally the paid media campaigns: defining the budget & monitoring the results with relevant KPIs
- Create & operate paid acquisition campaigns (FB/IG Ads, RTB, etc.): creatives coordination, audiences definition, bidding monitoring, day-to-day optimizations
- Coordinate the agency & the internal teams in term of creatives, tracking, results
- Define test & learn strategy (new formats, new channels, new targetings) to identify new opportunities of growth
- Act as the main point of contact for all your markets under your scope.
- Participate in the integration & the launch of new markets for TheFork.
Monitor, report, analyze & optimize:
- Consolidate & monitor the performances
- Communicate results & optimizations internally, especially with local marketing teams
- Make ad hoc analysis & recommendations to improve performances
- Manage the monthly budget for your markets & make strategic budget allocation recommendations
Transversal project management:
- Work on transversal acquisition projects: attribution model, dashboards optimization, tracking, audience strategy
- Build synergies & coordinate actions with other teams (SEM, CRM, Restaurant Offer, Data & Product teams...)
- Work with the Brand teams & designers to develop best-in-class creatives.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing / online media
- Expert of digital marketing channels (especially Social Paid Media) & associated fields like attribution model, analytics tools, audience strategies
- First experience in a BtoC App environment would be a plus
- Analytics & performance-oriented
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Teamwork oriented, startup-minded, with strong food & web sensitivity
- Thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Humble & positive mindset, eager to learn
- Impeccable English speaking & writing skills