Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting to join our fast growing finance team as the revenue subject-matter expert. You will serve as a key technical resource for the company in applying ASC 606 guidance & documenting accounting conclusions on non-standard contracts. In this visible & exciting role, you will partner with FP&A, Legal, Data Science, & Pricing teams, provide guidance on customer contract negotiations, review pricing of new product offerings & assess revenue recognition requirements.
We are looking for someone who has a strong working understanding of ASC 606 with experience in application of the standard & the ability to clearly communicate cross-functionally on reporting requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the revenue cycle to ensure accurate revenue recognition under ASC 606 by executing & optimizing the end-to-end process
- Work with FP&A, Legal, & Pricing during contract negotiations & provide suggestions, support, & guidance in order to ensure proper revenue recognition
- Develop, own, & continuously iterate on data sets, reports, & insights that drive true strategic decision making across the organization
- Review complex revenue contracts for compliance with US GAAP & determine the appropriate accounting treatment
- Manage the monthly revenue close process including timely completion of all close analyses & reviews
- Work actively with external & internal auditors to ensure that company revenue recognition interpretation & internal revenue guidance are consistent & compliant with GAAP & all technical requirements
- Effectively communicate highly technical information & perspectives to a wide range of employees across functional areas
- Work with leadership & FP&A teams to develop annual bookings & revenue/deferred revenue plans, as well as the analysis of actual results for future planning & forecasting
You will love this job if you:
- 10+ years of accounting experience, preferably a combination of audit & accounting operations
- Detailed knowledge of ASC 606 & relevant current accounting rules relating to revenue recognition
- Application of ASC 606 in a complex environment with multiple performance obligations
- Experience reviewing & interpreting customer contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition
- Desire to collaborate cross functionally on process improvement & automation
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple assignments, & work within tight deadlines
- Experience leading a revenue team at a high-growth pre-IPO company
Bonus points for:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.