--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
Youre a creative & data-driven B2B marketer who wants to play a critical role in shaping Dataminrs Customer Marketing department. Youre excited to use your writing skills to develop customer communication campaigns. You have experience managing programs closely & will not be afraid to pivot if needed. You are collaborative & inquisitive & are eager to develop a deep understanding of our customers & their Dataminr success stories.
In this brand new role, you will help develop, manage, & execute programs to support & drive the growth of Dataminrs global customer base. You will work across the organization to support the goals of Customer Success, Sales, & Product teams. You will partner with the Director of Customer Marketing to develop quarterly strategy & execute on the initiatives planned. You will play a key role in developing our customer communications plans & programs.
- Own & manage an expansion campaign program to support high priority accounts
- Help develop & manage the customer communications program & calendar to drive engagement, retention & growth.
- Draft email copy for campaigns & ad hoc programs to support the Customer Success & Sales teams.
- Manage training video creation with the Customer Success team
- Manage client gifting program: own the swag inventory, vendor relationship, & support in onboarding, recognition, & holiday gifting programs
- Manage logo, testimonial, & case study database
- Assist in day-to-day activities related to client growth, advocacy, & retention
- Assist in activities related to Dataminrs Customer Advisory Board
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working on a cross functional B2B marketing team
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Organized, proactive, & dedicated work ethic
- Ability to learn processes, software, & tools quickly (Google Suite, Salesforce, Pendo.io, Hubspot, & Gainsight experience is a plus)
- Ability to see a project through to completion & work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently & collaboratively with different teams across an organization
- Experience with customer marketing in a B2B environment a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.