Twilio is looking for a new Talent Acquisition Analyst (Contractor) to join our operations team & help us take our data use to the next level.
This role is perfect for you if you have a broad understanding of the key functions of Talent Acquisition & how all of the pieces come together. We are looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a proven track record of:
- 3+ years of using Tableau & Excel
- Experience using SQL
- Working with Talent Acquisition teams in the past to help organizations make informed decisions
- Being a self-directed problem solver with a curious nature ready to explore a variety of databases looking for impactful relationships between multiple data points.
- Strong communication skills & considerable attention to detail to structure processes that support data integrity across multiple groups.
As a Talent Acquisition Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic by:
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a builder & have the opportunity to improve the foundation of an outstanding solution of reporting & presenting data.
- BE BOLD: Get creative & craft new ways to showcase data in a compelling way.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Youll be responsible for evaluating data from various sources to ensure our teams are working efficiently & towards measurable goals. This information will be reported back to the business on a periodic basis.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Crafting a dashboard of pertinent TA information is essential to help fuel & direct the growth of talent at Twilio to ensure were investing in appropriate areas.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Develop a deep understanding of the data to create scalable & sustainable processes to ensure ongoing data integrity.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Youll get the chance to work with leaders to think predictively about the end to end recruitment cycle. It is critical to have a comprehensive understanding of their needs in order to craft reporting that is built to last!
The Talent Acquisition team is a critical partner to the business, acting as a strategic advisor to hiring managers & executives on a variety of talent issues. Helping our company to scale with our growing business will be essential to this role & to the success of the broader organization.
This position will be located in our Atlanta, Georgia office. Around the world, No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.