Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
This position can be seated in any of our fulfillment locations: Newark, NJ | Newnan, GA | Irving, TX | Phoenix, AZ.
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Fulfillment Technology, this position will oversee/manage our US network fulfillment technology WMS support analysts & the continued implementation & ongoing maintenance/ support of HelloFreshs warehouse management system (Koerber/HighJump ONE) platform. The position can be based in one of the following fulfillment center locations: Newark NJ, Newnan GA, Irving TX, or Phoenix AZ
- Oversee/ manage & mentor a team of (5) WMS analysts seated in US fulfillment centers located within multiple time zones
- Troubleshoot technical issues that go beyond 1st level of support in 24 x 7 production environment
- Lead & drive any issue escalation efforts with respective team members & department & operations leadership
- Work with 3rd party software/ service providers for escalated support needs as applicable
- Partner with WMS design lead & architect/ engineer to leverage the WMS analyst network to support Unit & QC testing efforts, rollout implementation, & production validation
- Coordinate/ partner with other fulfillment technology colleagues in trouble shooting or managing changes to WMS integrations to other platforms
- Represent Fulfillment Tech team area as needed with any cross functional initiatives, working with colleagues in operations, automation, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
- Understand all available fulfillment technology team reporting tools & create reports that enable improved operation visibility & performance
- Help maintain the deployment, support & service coordination for associated hardware devices like RF scanners, tablets & workstations
- Coordinate with a regional infrastructure manager to help support local network services as needed
- Able to multitask & prioritize work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining close attention to detail
- Experienced in leading technical employees/analysts in a support/ services function
- Someone with both strong supply chain operational process, & technical aptitude
- Comfortable driving/ building & managing with data analytics
- A strong communicator (both written & orally) who has the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team-based environment
- Oriented & inspired to mentor & further develop your team & support their career growth goals
- A roll up your sleeves type who is comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
At a minimum you have
- 5+ years of experience supporting a WMS in an RF based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfillment environment, Direct experience with Koerber/HighJump ONE WMS is a plus
- 3+ years directly managing analysts in a support or services function
- Strong proficiency in SQL, as well as working in spreadsheet tools (Google sheets, Excel)
- Experience with planning, managing & documenting software testing initiatives
- Experience gathering data & creating custom reports
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree preferred
- The willingness & flexibility to adjust to alternate work hours as occasionally required to support a 24/7 warehouse/production operation
- The willingness & ability to travel to different HelloFresh facilities as needed in support of projects or platform rollouts or to collaborate with team
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.