What You'd Do:
- Oversee a team of media buyers providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise.
- Act as a key contact for client & platform partners, operating as a go-to voice & leader.
- Lead check-ins with key account & media counterparts to ensure projects are moving ahead & are thoughtful, high quality, & exceeding client expectations.
- Develop & deliver sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Create media plans, assist in presentation material creation, & provide strategic guidance on reporting calls with clients.
- Work to proactively bring new/emerging opportunities to clients, pushing the envelope of media excellence.
- Forge new relationships with clients, & ultimately maintain account/s for the well-being of the immediate team & the larger agency.
- Work in conjunction with HR to teach, engage, & grow direct reports & provide a positive work environment.
- Regularly meet with direct reports to get feedback, provide feedback, discuss problems or successes, etc.
- Collaborate across disciplines, specifically planning & analytics, to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands
- Continue to establish internal policies & POVs on agency partnerships, the general digital media landscape, & current client business cases.
- Provide thought leadership around how the unit of business should be run, in tandem with setting both internal & external expectations as to the realities of daily business execution.
What You've Got:
- A minimum 5+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of executing sophisticated, large scale digital media programs that drove tangible business outcomes
- A proven track record of large-scale media buying proficiency across several biddable platforms with particular depth in all or a majority of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube
- Programmatic - Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Ads, Xandr
- Publisher Direct: OTT/ Content Partnerships
- Additional working knowledge in any or all of the following a plus: Search, Amazon (AMS, DSP, AMG)
- Fluency with analytics, attribution & measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Ability to Lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism