SEASONAL FIELD ASSISTANT
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Provide assistance to the Field Specialists in providing superior customer service & educating customers on product setup, features, & usage
- Assist in assembly of Peloton products & accessories in customers homes
- Assist in the loading of the van, including bikes & accessories
- Complete the DVIR & checklist for accessories prior to route departure with the assistance of the Field Specialist.
- Conduct all phones calls while on route when necessary, including contacting the Supervisor, Scheduling Center, & 30 minute call notification to the customer.
- Remove all trash from customers home, prep for each delivery by cleating shoes & organizing order contents, & ensure delivery vehicle is clean & well organized throughout the day
- Assist with in-home product repairs & maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert & brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.