Latch is seeking a Deal Desk Manager who will play an instrumental role in helping us grow. We are making smart access that helps building owner/operators & residents open, manage, & share their spaces.
You will strategically partner with our Sales organization, offering guidance to drive deal execution, while complying with company policies & procedures you will help form. You will be key to accelerate revenue growth by streamlining Finance - Sales processes & providing guidance & leadership for:
- Defining the process for quotes & proposal creation & sign-off
- Packaging & pricing of Latchs offerings
- Supporting the structuring & executing large/strategic deals including bid management
- Driving value pricing into the deals & processes in a competitive changing landscape
If youre excited by driving growth through cross-channel & cross-product initiatives & want to be part of a disruptive & fast growing company, look no further. Successful candidates have a passion for navigating complex deal structures & experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Legal, & Executive teams.
You are a relentless executer, a phenomenal business partner, process oriented, & a great communicator. You are high energy & take pride in your craft. You embrace responsibility & have a background in Finance, Sales operations, & pricing. You thrive in complex & high growth environments & can solve complex problems while communicating effectively with business partners & management. You love to learn, build things from scratch & create efficient processes. You have high attention to detail & are a great project manager.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a strategic & tactical business partner to the sales organization & support functions to facilitate complex deal approvals
- Serve as an escalation point across stakeholders to identify friction points within sales processes & help move deals forward
- Manage the daily quote & pricing approvals processes, ensuring compliance with sales & business approval policies & assist Sales with drafting & delivering quotes & order forms.
- Lead drafting proposals/quotes & provide Sales with deal structure & pricing guidance to increase profitability, meet strategic corporate goals, & accelerate deal closure
- Ensure that sales proposals follow established corporate policies, business terms, & legal, billing & revenue recognition standards
- Audit & validate data & margins on adhoc deals submitted by sales team.
- Perform margin & pricing analyses in order to support business initiatives.
- Manage Enterprise pricing & packaging, including pricing calculator & discounting
- Proactively lead communication with sales leaders to resolve potential deal challenges
- Maintain scalable operations & feedback loop between regional hubs & HQ to increase contract velocity & efficiency
- Publish regular reporting reflecting deal flow, deal data & key KPIs
- Create & manage adherence to our quote-to-contract processes & policies for our commercial engine, while effectively escalating new use-cases outside of current approval matrix
- Maintain an agreed upon Service level agreement (SLA) on deal turnaround times.
- Provide technical advice to resolve complex contract system questions
- Serve as the point of contact & subject matter expert on deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, & troubleshooting of deal issues & sales escalations
- Partner with sales & legal to resolve complex contract issues & develop solutions in compliance with business practices & policies.
- Responsible for drafting & modifying order form/contract language in partnership with legal
- 3+ years of experience in deal support management preferably in a fast growing tech company
- A minimum of two years experience in an analytical role within one or more of the disciplines of Sales, Marketing, or Finance
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making & commitment to excellence
- Strong understanding of sales processes & methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration between finance, accounting, legal, sales operations & sales to help frame & price customer quotes
- Proactive, creative, & results oriented individual
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing & proposal execution across Sales, Legal, & Finance
- Positive team player & effective communicator with all levels of management & cross-functional organizations
- Experience using Salesforces CPQ is a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment.We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.