Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative health care solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Reporting to the CMO, the Director, Demand Generation will be a key leader in our Go-to-Market team, strategizing/implementing/measuring 360 marketing campaigns, & moving both internal & external customers toward desired actions & results.
- Conceive of, execute, & measure integrated marketing campaigns to drive outbound/inbound activity, & to generate/nurture leads & opportunities
- Coordinate with CMO on strategy, Upstream Marketing & Science/Labs on value proposition, Marketing Communications on content & programming, & Growth on specific needs, execution, & operations
- Assess sales/martech stack, owned media, & other related infrastructure, & recommend & implement comprehensive investment around marketing automation & analysis (a from the ground up endeavor)
- Note: were a hypergrowth early-stage firm that serves a dynamic & exploding market. Versatile, hands-dirty players, who love to learn, share, & act on what they find will especially thrive in our fast-paced, matrixed organization.
- Exceptional project planning & management, verbal & written communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
- In-depth experience in programmatic B2B marketing; knowledge of/fluency in marketing SaaS solutions to multiple audiences within biopharma desired
- Trusted & able partner to Growth; ability to work cross-functionally with all levels across the organization, including executive leadership
- Skilled & smart in measuring what matters (e.g., can do the tricky work of parsing marketing influence across pipeline stages); develop reporting dashboards & provide analysis & insights to the business; devise tests to assess & optimize promotion response model
- Passionate about the details, e.g., database cleanliness, list management/scoring, lead management from capture to follow-up, written communications, etc.
- Knowledgeable re: marketing ops/automation & integration with Salesforce
- Account-based marketing experience, including targeted content & communications
- Thrive in open, collaborative startup environments; can readily/swiftly navigate through change & ambiguity; improve processes & productivity; provide recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- A plus: solid understanding of regional differences & experience localizing tactics & messages for US, Europe, APAC
- Intangibles: curiosity, versatility, GSD, bias toward action, service ethic, conscientiousness, player-coach orientation
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.