WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As a leader on TKWWs Growth & Acquisition Marketing team, the Sr. Director of Global SEO will be responsible for developing & owning our global SEO strategy, while also managing a team of technical & content SEO professionals across multiple markets. The Sr. Director of Global SEO will be at the intersection of marketing, editorial, product & business functions, managing & educating cross-functional teams across multiple countries & time zones. Reporting to the SVP of Global Acquisition Marketing, this role will work closely with senior & executive leadership to transform our global SEO strategy.
- Serve as owner of SEO across The Knot, WeddingWire & Bodas properties/products in US, LATAM & EU for both B2C & B2B efforts reporting to the SVP, Global Acquisition
- Develop & execute a comprehensive SEO strategy for both technical & non-technical compliance & optimization via SEO team; provide routine reporting & strategy updates to executive leadership
- Prioritize SEO initiatives between product/editorial/technical teams within their workflows
- Directly manage & resource team of SEO managers & analysts across multiple TKWW regions
- Educate internal stakeholders & marketing, editorial, product engineering, business teams of SEO best practices, traffic trajectories & forecasting
- Collaborate with senior acquisition & business staff to staff to set direction for near-term/long term strategy & forecasting related to SEO efforts
- Oversee SEO reporting on key metrics, analyze test results routinely communication to stakeholders & senior marketing management.
- Oversee tracking & reporting on competitor performance & movements across SEO landscape
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 10+ years professional experience
- Expertise in leading SEO programs across multiple markets (US & international) for large scale digital properties
- Experience within SEO for ecommerce & marketplace properties (one acceptable, both preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices & keen sense of how to win within highly competitive categories
- Track record of directly planning, executing & optimizing successful SEO programs leveraging teams of 5+ SEO professionals
- Expertise in leveraging internal & external SEO toolsets (search console, semrush, screamingfrog, ahrefs for example)
- First-hand experience planning, implementing & reporting on A/B testing & customer segmentation optimizations
- Ability to identify & track movements in the SEO environment & recommend potential shifts in strategy
- Ability to clearly & concisely articulate SEO performance, best practices & justification for resource allocation via ad hoc reports, QBRs & other acquisition related deep dives
- Holding a track record of leading best-in-class SEO programs with growth exceeding competition
- Collaborative with team & stakeholders while fully accountable for SEO results
- Analytical & highly results driven - able to turn data into results & disseminate findings to stakeholders
- A leader - ability to motivate a team of SEO professionals driving a standard of excellence of SEO analysis & execution
- Enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with atmosphere of constant change
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.