Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, & Native American students & professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell has been featured in numerous publications include Forbes, Fast Company, TIME, TechCrunch, Ebony, Black Enterprise, CNN & others. Jopwell was also recognized by Fast Company as a top 10 most innovative enterprise company in 2017.
We are looking for a Recruiter (Contractor) to join the internal team at Jopwell. This role will support the full-cycle recruiting process for up to 10 job requisitions.
- You will be the point of contact for all Jopwell applicants
- Actively source for talent in recruiting, sales, marketing, product, & tech
- Review all incoming applications for all open job requisitions via our ATS Greenhouse & Linkedin
- Schedule all candidate interviews from initial phone screen to final onsite interviews
- Support hiring managers in collecting, tracking & providing updates on candidate interview feedback
- Assist in all HR operations connected to the new hire on-boarding process (offer letters, new hires entries into TriNet, I-9 verifications, background checks & reference checks).
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 4 years of sourcing or recruitment experience
- Experience building & utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, boolean search strings, Linkedin, & cold outreach
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Technical sourcing (engineers, developers, data scientists, etc.) experience a plus
- Experience scheduling using Google Calendars
- Previous experience working with ATS (Greenhouse)
- Work at a mission driven company
- Monthly learning & development opportunities
- Monthly team outing & team building events
- Free Wednesday Breakfast
- A cool office in Union Square
- Free snacks & coffee
Learn more about Jopwell:
Jopwell is currently a team of 39 full-time employees based in NYC. Weve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, & Magic Johnson Enterprises.
Weve also been featured extensively by both print & digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, & NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 & Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes Magazine, LinkedIn, & Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as 30 Under 30 award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.