We are looking for experienced senior-level product designers to help lead the direction of future releases across a wide range a products that help people with creative ideas succeed. Senior Product Designers at Squarespace are experienced in interaction design, visual design, prototyping, & user testing.You'llbe part of an an organization that values vision, execution, & persistence. You'll build our product by solving complex challenges in simple, elegant ways.
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart which enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. Product designers at Squarespace are embedded within product teams with product managers & engineers. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, & each member is directly responsible for the teams success.
- Collaborate on project briefs & scoping
- Create rational, articulable, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Create wireframes & early-stage prototypes
- Seek to understand the capabilities & technical constraints of the systems you'll work with
- Deliver polished comps, flows & assets to team members
- Participate in user research & testing, ensuring usability & product consistency
- Follow both large & small projects through, beyond delivery
- Collaborate on evolving our style guides
- 5+ years of experience in a product environment
- Well-versed in, & opinionated about visual & user experience design
- Well-rounded understanding of information architecture
- Great taste & aesthetic sensibility
- Love of iterative development
- Experience developing great software
- Experience using tools like Sketch & InVision
- A solid understanding of how web & mobile applications work
- A deep-seated awareness of what makes a great product experience
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement & how you contributed to solving specific problems.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.