Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa's Data Products team, helping bridge client needs with relevant & impactful data products & solutions. You will managing a set of customer accounts to drive adoption, active usage & measure KPIs to track success. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of previous experience growing top performing customer success & experience accounts within a data and/or software-as-a-service business.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Design & implement best practices for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers
- Influence & educate customers to align them on best practices. Identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle & drive engagement
- Ensure all customers have a clearly defined value proposition & are measuring benefits
- Track & analyze new KPIs that can drive success across the organization, & adjust operational processes to hit these new KPIs
- Promote a customer-centric mindset
- Actively work on renewing & expanding customer contracts
- Work closely with internal team to relay customer needs, pain points, & experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, & prioritization
- Work with Marketing to contribute to customer reference program
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Have a high standard for excellence & feel a great sense of satisfaction when customers are successful
- Successful at retaining & growing client contracts
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy & play close attention to the needs of customers
- Are technically capable & can converse effectively with technical customers & internal teams
- Address product-related questions & technical challenges & improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate client sessions that would lead to better client engagement & identify
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in conjunction with a less technical BA/BS
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong data analysis. Micro strategy & Tableau hands on experience is a plus.
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, & critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, organization,andproject management skills
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Financial industry experience is a large plus
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
Travel Requirements: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time
Mental/Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement:Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.