We are looking for a hands-on Security Expert based in Paris to work on our Advertising Platform, reaching 1.5Bn users per month. You should be knowledgeable & interested in code security, software vulnerabilities, pentests tools & techniques, monitoring CVE & zero-days.
Our engineering team brings together 120+ talented individuals on 3 main locations (Paris, Montpellier & Bucharest). We are organized in agile & autonomous feature teams & we also share technical knowledge within several communities of practice.
Our main engineering challenges:
- We work in a very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- Web & mobile complexity, we are trying to offer a similar user experience on a wide range of contexts (device, OS, browser, etc.)
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from Infrastructure optimisation to ad performance prediction
- Large datasets that we need to train on several times a day & even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- We operate globally & constantly think about new products to build the future of the media
Check our Engineering blog & our Technical Stack
What will you do ?
- Regularly perform pentests on the infrastructure & applications
- Prepare & execute the security roadmap
- Build security tools, PoC vendors, explore new AWS/GCP security features
- Monitor suspicious events on the platform, communicate about new vulnerabilities, 0-days, etc.
- Enforce security best practices on a daily basis
- Evangelize security related matters to Feature Teams
- Assist our DPO to ensure GDPR compliance of our technical stack
- Contribute to answer requests regarding Audits / GDPR Compliance
What are we looking for?
- Passion about information security
- Willingness to learn & explore new technological stacks
- Deep technical knowledge in Web/Mobile application security
- Strong knowledge of OWASP & code security best practices
- Strong programming experience with a good knowledge of web development
Our Stack includes / some figures
- Docker / CoreOS
- Cassandra clusters
- Kafka clusters
- Extensive use of AWS (Hundreds of instances, 3 different AWS regions)
- 6 M Requests served per minute
- Scala, Typescript, golang, java
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.