Senior Business Development Manager / BD Team Lead
(Official Title: Senior Corporate Wellness Manager)
London Fields, London E8
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
This role will be joining the B2B business development function in the United Kingdom, responsible for leading a team of Business Development Representatives, creating opportunities to increase our corporate client base, while defining & leading projects to increase our output & refine processes. The position will have a direct line to & be working closely with the Corporate Wellness Senior Director, managing a portfolio of the highest profile leads. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team & market, able to make a visible impact both commercially & culturally to help the UK grow, meet global goals & spread the Gympass mission to defeat inactivity.
Reporting to the Corporate Wellness Director you will:
- Act as the key point of contact for BDR team, reporting back to the Senior Director on results & forecasting
- Leading projects to improve the efficiency of the team
- Lead training sessions, coaching the team & bringing up performance levels
- Understanding the full portfolio of corporate clients, assigning resource to most effectively convert those prospects
- Leading team meetings, using your experience to motivate & direct the BDR's efforts
- Creating new opportunities with decision makers of key accounts & working with a BDM on the strategy for meetings to ensure success
- Create a high performing culture, by supporting & mentoring individuals, as well as leading by example
- 4 years'+ experience in a sales environment with a proven track record of delivering consistent results
- Experience mentoring/leading others
- Experience of creating or improving the performance of a sales team would be advantageous
- 2:1 or above Bachelor Degree
- Able to lead by example & create a culture of delivering results
- Ability to think & work analytically, using various tools to discover new business opportunities
- Proactive approach & ability to work independently
- Positive attitude & phenomenal team spirit
- Excellent ability to drive sales process, managing stakeholders & increasing urgency with clients
- Ability to use Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator would be advantageous
- Join an outstanding team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals & living the Gympass values.
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth & career development in a people focused organisation.
- Competitive salary & attractive commission structure that rewards results
- 30 Days holiday (increasing with length of service each year, including bank holidays)
- 95% off Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of excellent gym & studio partners!